Carriage & Sleigh Ride Closures

Today, 12/23, inclement weather is moving into the Tahoe Basin with winds, rain, snow & general yuckie conditions. At this time, we are uncertain of our operating hours and we could close without notice.

Tomorrow, Christmas Eve 12/24, Winter Weather Advisory has posted and is forecasted to bring snow, windy and dangerous road conditions. If this occurs, we will close.

We realized that this is an inconvenience…weather can be this way…I will continue to update this page as conditions change.

Until then, Let us hope for SNOW and enjoy our companions, friends & family!