Sleigh & Carriage Rides Closed due to Weather Conditions

Dear Holiday Travelers,

A Winter Storm Warning Alert has been issued for the Greater Lake Tahoe Area for **Sunday, 01/01 New Year's Day through 3rd of January, 2017.

This weather alert includes high winds, rain & snow; and dangerous traveling conditions. 

If this materializes, we may have to close our Sleigh & Carriage locations and cancel your reservations.  Because of the sheer numbers of visitors to the Lake Tahoe area over the holidays, it is impossible to call each and every one of you that are on reservation and waiting lists.  I hope that this email reaches you in time to minimize any inconvenience. 

  Because of the uncertainty we can not confirm if the sleigh rides will be available until later the evening before or the morning of your reservation.

Any updated information regarding storm closures or re-openings and activities offered after the storms will be posted on our web site  in the News Blog area.

Everyone of us at the Borges Family Sleigh & Carriage Rides hope that you & yours will stay safe & warm and enjoy the Holiday Season!